Thursday, July 26, 2007

Google's Notebook

Not sure if you've heard about this but I just found it... Google has this notebook thingie and you can clip stuff and save it to a notbook.
www.google.com/notebook

I've been looking for a way to keep track of what I download, and then if I end up keeping it. I find files on my computer and I have no idea where they have come from... I have tried using AZZ Cardfile for this, and as much as I love that program, well I never kept up with it... you had to remember to open the program... click copy, click paste... just never stuck with it. Well the notebook, can sit at the bottom of your browser window... (or it does in Firefox... your using Firefox right?) and so far it's easy! I might just share when I'm done... but if your interested in what I use pop me an email and I'll share friend by friend.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: